I would like to keep things short and simple for my “Income Reports” page.
I would like to be transparent to all my readers and show you exactly how much money I am making each month, as well as how I am spending it.
I will also include links to any products or services that I use and recommend so that you can easily find them if you are interested in using them yourself.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help you out.
I will update this page on a monthly basis, so be sure to check back often!
Legend Affiliate Marketing Overview
When it comes to building an affiliate marketing blog there is a lot to consider.
Affiliate marketing is one of the most important aspects and how it can help you hit your income goals.
That’s why I put together this income report for Legend Affiliate Marketing.
I want to start by briefly explaining what affiliate marketing is and how it works in promoting products or services on your blog.
Basically, affiliate marketing involves promoting products or services on your blog in exchange for a commission.
Depending on their agreement, this commission is usually split between the advertiser and the blogger.
The great thing about affiliate marketing is that you don’t have to worry about creating your own product or trying to sell something.
All you have to do is promote the product or service and your blog will do the rest.
Here is a quick breakdown of what you need to run a blog with affiliate marketing:
- Domain Name: I got it from Namecheap. ($9/Year)
- Hosting: I am using Cloudways Digital Ocean ($12/Month)
- CMS (Content Management System): I am using WordPress (Comes with one click install with Cloudways)
- Content Automation: I am using YT Evo to pull content from YouTube. ($39/Month)
- Affiliate Program: I only promote things that I am currently using and trust. You can find more programs to promote here.
For this website, my goal is to create awareness around the possibility of creating an income with affiliate marketing and to show what it takes to get started.
The primary goal is to test how far it can go with content automation and automation tools.
Through my reports, I want to help people understand that it is possible to make an income with affiliate marketing, and how they can do it for themselves.
And the reason why I pick these Expert YouTube channels is to provide up-to-date information about the latest trends and strategies in the affiliate marketing industry.
- Authority Hacker: They are the expert when it comes to building an authority site.
- Adam Enfroy: He is the expert when it comes to blogging like a start-up.
- Matt Diggity: He is the expert when it comes to running an online business.
- Spencer Mecham: He is the GOAT when it comes to affiliate marketing.
- AppSumo: The go-to resource for the best deals on software and digital products.
Before I get into the report I want to share Programs that I am currently promoting.
- The Authority Site System: It is the ultimate course for building an authority site.
- Affiliate Secrets 3.0: It is the ultimate course for mastering affiliate marketing.
- YT EVO: This is the ultimate automation tool to help you get more done in less time.
- Your First Funnel: This is a 5-day online challenge to build your online business with sales funnel.
- Cloudways: Best hosting provider for your blog.
- Namecheap: Best place to get a domain name for your website.
- Appsumo: Best place to get deals on digital products and services.
With that said, let’s dive into my income report for Legend Affiliate Marketing.
Legend Affiliate Marketing Income Reports
I started this site with an expired domain name and moved it to Cloudways.
I added content automation using YT Evo and started promoting affiliate programs with minimal effort.
In the first month, I have yet to generate any income.
I am still in the testing phase and will continue to optimize my website for better performance.
Things I did this month
- Set up the basic stuff (domain, hosting, and CMS)
- Added content automation using YT Evo.
- Started promoting affiliate programs.
- Optimized website for better performance. (Connecting with Cloudflare)
- Connected with Google Search Console.
I have yet to generate any income in the first month but I am expecting to see positive results soon.
Like any other affiliate marketer, I kept refreshing my account page to see if I have earned any money.
Still, in the testing phase.
Things I did this month
- Added more content to the website.
I have yet to break even on my investments but I am still hoping to see some positive results soon.
Affiliate Disclosure: Legend Affiliate Marketing is a participant in various affiliate programs. We may earn a commission when you purchase products or services through our links. All opinions are our own and not influenced by any third-party companies. The products that we recommend are the only ones that we use, trust, and believe will add value to our readers. We are constantly testing and optimizing to improve our performance. We are committed to delivering the best possible results for you. Thanks for your support!